Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-305) course
Azure Solutions Architect course focuses on validating the skills and knowledge required to design and implement solutions that run on Microsoft Azure. In this course, you will learn security, governance, identity, networking, storage, computing, and monitoring solutions.
What you will learn?
Topics we will learn in the course include:
- Design for governance Solution
- Design for Compute Solution
- Design for Non-relational Data Storage Solution
- Design for Relational Data Storage Solution
- Design for Data Integration Solution
6. Design an App architecture Solution
7. Design Authentication and Authorization Solution
8. Design a logging and Monitoring Solution
9. Design a Network Infrastructure Solution
10. Design a Business Continuity Solution
11. Design a Migration Solution
You can find the syllabus for AZ-104 here.
Unlike others, we will support you even after the course
Cloud is an area that is constantly evolving. Therefore you may face new challenges after completing a course, or new topics may be added to the syllabus in the future.
We have a managed WhatsApp group for Azure where you will have access to live classes of future batches and can get lifelong support starting at just Rs.99 per year.
- Next live batch start date: June 2023.
- Practice Questions are available from June 15, 2023.
- Live batch duration: 2 months
- Validity is the validity of access to recordings and quizzes in the portal.
- For Azure access you need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 1500. Azure access will be given after every live session for doing the labs that are prescribed in those sessions and needs to be completed within a week.
- Active members of the Cloudericks Membership Program can get up to 50% discount for buying courses and quizzes. Send an email to [email protected] for the code or ask in your KEWA group (WhatsApp) for coupon codes before purchase.
- With the Advanced Membership plan, you can get recordings of all courses we have including AZ-305.
What are the prerequisites?
This course assumes that you have good knowledge of Azure Administrator (AZ-104), which is also one of the prerequisites for the Azure DevOps Expert certification. If you choose the bundle option, you will also get AZ-104 recordings and practice quizzes. You may also explore the 7MCEA expert course that teaches a lot more than just Azure and tech.Explore 7MCEA Expert Course
Want to watch some classes?
You can watch some of the previous classes on our YouTube channel. If you follow the playlists there is enough content to start learning even without joining any course. But if you want personal mentoring, a community to learn with and a more focused approach join 4MCEA.Explore Trainso YouTube Channel
How to learn DevOps?
DevOps combines development (Dev) and operations (Ops). It also unites people, processes, and technology in planning, development, collaboration, delivery, and operations. DevOps lets roles like development, IT operations, quality engineering, and security, coordinate and collaborate better.
Learning DevOps is mostly about learning various tools to do the planning, development, collaboration, delivery, and operations. It is also about understanding how people from different roles such as development, IT operations, quality engineering, and security, work together in unity towards achieving a common goal.
Learning about the tools can be done from a live course for the best understanding, or even a book or video tutorial. There could also be multiple tools for a process such as JIRA/Azure boards for planning, Jenkins/ Azure pipelines / GitHub Actions for the build, and so on. Learning any one other tool in depth will help you learn others easier when needed.
Understanding how people from different roles work together happens best when you are part of a team or a project that does all of these processes following any set of tools. It does not matter which set of tools you use but should be hands-on. This is where courses with hands-on live projects score more than books or video tutorials.
Frequently asked questions
Here are a few answers to our most common questions