KEWA Study Groups
Learn for free If you are willing to share!
We're often told that we learn from our mistakes and experiences. Yet, in a vast world, why limit our growth to our mistakes and experiences when we can learn from the experiences of many like-minded IT engineers using our unique, always-on, 24/7 Zoom meetings?
Knowledge Exchange WhatsApp (KEWA) study group is a one-of-a-kind study group on WhatsApp, where everyone contributes – either by sharing knowledge by taking sessions or by contributing towards the group expenses with a nominal fee. The decision is yours.
Don't want to take sessions but want to join free? If you do not have a job, check the 4MCEA internship program. If you have a job, then check the Azure Admin Mega Cookbook program. You may also contact our mentor, Heartin Kanikathottu, for exceptions.
Watch this 1-minute video to hear about KEWA groups from our mentor, Heartin Kanikathottu.Watch the 1-minute intro video!
Understanding KEWA Groups!
Click each box below to know more.
How does it work?
Why does it work?
Who is it for?
How to get started?
To know more, please explore this page further, including the group policies and the FAQs.
Current KEWA Study Groups
With just one membership, you can join one or all of the groups below.
Upcoming Live Session Topics!
Click each box below to explore the upcoming live sessions in each track.
Explore AWS Sessions
Explore Azure Sessions
Explore General IT K8S Sessions
Explore General IT Other Sessions
For the exact list/dates, check the Cloudericks Membership page.
KEWA Group Policies
- Knowledge Exchange program. Get a free subscription extension by sharing knowledge once every month during your active subscription period. For specifics of knowledge exchange, refer to the FAQ section. If you do not want to share knowledge, check the 4MCEA internship program or the Azure Admin Mega Cookbook program for free membership options.
- Shared responsibility. We follow a shared responsibility model where all members must keep membership purchase data and any WhatsApp conversations with the Cloudericks team. You should also disable WhatsApp's disappearing messages feature to retain these communications. We may not send reminders for renewals or maintenance payments, and members should set reminders themselves.
- Group admin interactions: Our admins may send essential communications, including payment reminders, on a best-effort basis. To receive such communications, you must save the numbers of all WhatsApp group admins in your contact as Cloudericks Admin. If you do not respond, you may be removed from the group.
- Maintenance and Processing Fees: Free and Lifetime Members must pay a small annual maintenance fee to help us manage the group. The current yearly maintenance fee is Rs. 249 (or $3) + taxes per group, payable via bank transfer, GPay, or PayPal in the first week of November. Members can pay this maintenance fee upfront for up to 10 years, thereby locking in the current rate.
- Processing Fee: Entering the first group is free with all membership plans.vFor manual tasks, such as joining a new group, there's a one-time processing fee of Rs. 199 (or $2.49) + taxes, compensating our admins. This fee applies even for accidental exits.
- Refund Policy: The fee predominantly covers our admin team's compensation for their invaluable service in managing the groups. It wouldn't be fair to request they return their rightfully earned payment. Therefore, we have a no-refund policy.
- KYC Form. We prioritize member safety by diligently verifying the identity of all KEWA participants. Completion and submission of the KEWA KYC Form are obligatory and must be resubmitted annually for continued membership.
- Membership Termination. Misrepresenting information on the KEWA KYC form, omitting mandatory KYC fields without approval, or sharing off-topic/inappropriate content in groups will lead to immediate removal from the group without a refund.
- Social Media Sharing. We have Facebook groups with more than 100000 members. There is no restriction on asking questions or sharing non-promotional content without links. You can also share one post every week with links to your blog posts or YouTube videos, but they should be related to the group's subject.
- KEWA operates as a WhatsApp group and doesn't store data such as PPTs, Lab Documents, and session recordings. Such materials are hosted at Cloudericks.com and available through the Cloudericks Membership Plans. Recordings of KEWA community sessions may be uploaded to our YouTube channel or made available through the cloudericks.com Membership plans on a best-effort basis. Check Cloudericks.com/membership for more details on Cloudericks' membership plans.
By purchasing a plan or joining our WhatsApp group, you agree to the above core group policies and any additional group policies listed on this page.Submit KYC Form (If not done already!)
If you can't take sessions or just want to help us with the expenses!
We prefer you join free and take sessions. However, if you don't have time to take sessions and decide to contribute by paying a fee, please choose a plan from the options below. Optionally, people taking sessions may also purchase a membership to help us with the group expenses, including 24/7 Zoom and admin salaries.
How do I gain access to the KEWA group after registering?
After you've enrolled online, follow these steps:
- Carefully read all group policies (found in the subsequent section) and the FAQs given at the end of the page.
- Complete and submit the KYC form.
- Send a WhatsApp message to +91 90944 03333, attaching screenshots of your plan purchase and the email associated with the purchase.
If you want to register offline, have further questions, or want to escalate any concerns, just send a WhatsApp message to +91 90944 03333, and we will respond within 12-48 hours.Read Group Policies
- (*) - Lifetime members must pay a small annual maintenance fee as outlined in our group policies.
- KEWA is a WhatsApp study group and doesn't store or provide PPTs, lab documents, or session recordings. Such materials (and even KEWA access) are part of Cloudericks Ultimate Membership plan.
- Are you a student or someone without a job? You can get a 50% discount on the fees. For any exceptions or more details, please contact Heartin Kanikathottu, our mentor, or WhatsApp us at +91 90944 03333.
- If you face any issues during payments or want alternative payment options, please WhatsApp us at +91 90944 03333.
Using KEWA group access alongside a Cloudericks.com membership plan is always recommended for the best learning experience. The Cloudericks Membership plans include access to cloudericks.com for a non-whatsapp community product, repeat sessions, recordings, recipes (lab documents), and more.Explore Membership Page
Want to Contribute?
Members who contribute towards helping people without jobs are added to a special annual contributors' group. In 2023, it's denoted as "C23". This group is privileged with info about how all contributions are utilized, ensuring transparency and trust. Please refer to the FAQ to understand how to join the C23 group.Explore FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Answers to your questions.