Knowledge Exchange WhatsApp (KEWA) Study Groups
An initiative for learning & growing together as a community for free with knowledge sharing!
Become a KEWA member for free by taking a session per month or joining by paying a small fee towards the group's expenses. Before joining the KEWA groups, please read the group policies given later on the page and also watch the attached 3.57-minute video to learn about our initiatives including KEWA groups in under 4 minutes.
KEWA Group Highlights
- To learn from the real-world experiences of many others. As there is not enough time to learn only from our own experiences and mistakes. Our groups have one or more always-on 24/7 Zoom meetings that anyone can start by just clicking on a link in the group description.
- To get guaranteed support when needed. Getting support from a real human is a big challenge on the internet today. We have a team always ready to help through Zoom meetings when in need.
- To experience the power and benefits of sharing knowledge. Most groups have dedicated daily knowledge-sharing time and you can also benefit from sharing knowledge in the form of free membership and redeemable points.
Enrol for a fee to skip taking sessions
If you are not yet ready to take sessions, enroll for a small fee until you are ready to share knowledge.
Enrol for free with a referral & sessions
You can join us without a subscription fee if you can share knowledge with the community every month.
Current KEWA Study Groups
Our Azure cloud communities are the most active with 200+ contributing members. Other cloud groups are in their early growth stages.
KEWA Contributor Plans
Choose a plan that suits you. Your contributions will also help us manage the study group efficiently. With paid plans, you need to take a session only once a year instead of every month. If you are already a member of any Cloudericks.com membership program, you can get a 60% discount on the corresponding duration. Send a mail to [email protected] if you don't have the discount coupons.
- Maintenance Fee: KEWA lifetime plans have a maintenance fee of Rs. 165 ($2) per group and need to be paid through bank transfer, GPay, or PayPayl.
- Member Discounts: If you have an active paid community membership plan in the cloudericks.com portal, get a 60% discount on the regular fee. For yearly, the fee will be Rs. 333 only, which is just Rs. 33 per month. Ask group admins or membership support for discount coupons.
- Requesting access. To get WhatsApp access after online enrolment, read all group policies thoroughly including the FAQs on this page, submit the KYC form, and send a WhatsApp message to +91 90944 03333 with the plan purchase screenshot and the email used to purchase the plan. For offline enrolment or queries, you can send a WhatsApp message to +91 90944 03333.
- Zero deposit with a referral. You can now join for free without a deposit if someone from the group agrees to refer you. Check with that person and submit the form in the enrolment section. But if you miss your session targets in the first 3 months your referrer will be losing a month from his subscription.
- 100% Cashback offer: If you enroll for a month for Rs. 599 ($7) and take a session within 28 days to the community, you will get the whole money back as points that you can use to purchase memberships, courses, etc at Cloudericks.com.
KEWA subscription comes with many benefits such as WhatsApp group access, the opportunity to learn alongside others, and free subscription renewals with knowledge sharing. The Cloudericks Membership Program plans come with benefits such as a non-whatsapp community product and even session recordings at cloudericks.com.Explore Cloudericks Membership Program
Enroll Free with Knowledge Sharing & Referral
Enroll for free if anyone from the group has agreed to refer you and you can take 1 community session per month. Read group policies from this page and submit the KYC form before submitting the form.
Member Referral Form
Submit this form only if you know an existing member and can take 1 community session per month.
- If you don't provide valid referral details we won't respond back to you. Do not enter NA or your own details for referrer details.
KEWA Group Policies
- Knowledge Exchange program. You can extend your subscription for free by sharing knowledge once every month. For every session, you will be getting 100 points. For more details, see the FAQ section.
- Shared responsibility. We follow a shared responsibility model where members need to keep any membership purchase information including any WhatsApp communications.
- Membership Termination. If you share any wrong information on the KEWA KYC form or if you share any inappropriate content (e.g. sharing anything not related to the subject of the group), you may be removed from the group with or without a refund.
- Meeting Invites: You can find invites to 24/7 Zoom meetings and the Daily Azure Connect (DAC) sessions in the description of the KEWA WhatsApp group C1.
- Identity Verification. Before adding you to the WhatsApp groups, your identity may be verified. As the first step, you will need to submit the KEWA KYC Form. Click here to submit the KCY form.
- Additional Fees: The processing fee for manual activities, including adding to a group, is currently Rs. 149 ($2) per event and is paid to admins for their efforts. There won't be any processing fee for joining your first group. This fee is applicable if you exit the group and want to join back, even if it was by mistake. Lifetime and free members will have to pay a maintenance fee of Rs. 149 (or $2) per group every year during the first week of November, irrespective of when you joined the program.
- Refund Policy: By default, there is no refund policy. For Refundable Deposit, you can request a refund after 3 months if you have not missed any of your monthly session targets till the requested date.
By purchasing a plan or joining our WhatsApp group, you are agreeing to all of the above core group policies and any additional group policies listed on this page.Submit KYC Form (If not done already!)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Answers to your questions.