How to find your YouTube username, handle and channel URL
How to capture your YouTube username, handle and channel URL. This may be needed for verification after you comment on a video on our YouTube channel.
Steps to find a YouTube username, handle and channel URL:
Open browser and please follow the below steps:
- Go to https://www.youtube.com.
- After signing in, you will find a page similar to below.
- Click on the profile icon at the top right corner.
- You will find your username similar to @meenuK-rj6ps as shown in the below picture
Now click on YouTube Studio, slightly scroll down as show below.
Now go to customisation and click on Basic info.
- You can find Handle as shown in above image.
- You can find your Channel URL at bottom.